Use any blood pressure cuff/monitor to measure your blood pressure, then manually enter your stats into Fitdigits, or link with supported blood pressure partners like Withings and have your blood pressure automatically imported from their portal.
To manually enter your blood pressure:
1. Launch your Fitdigits app, tap Menu > Health Vitals
2. Tap Blood Pressure.
3. Tap “+” sign located at the top right of the screen.
4. Enter your blood pressure, tap Save.
You can also change the date and time if you are entering a blood pressure from a previous date.
To manually delete a blood pressure entry:
1. From the same screen, swipe from right to left to delete any of the manually entered blood pressure entries. (A red delete icon will appear.)
2. Tap delete and the entry will be erased from your dashboard.
Please note you can only delete manually entered blood pressure entries, you cannot delete a BP entry from Withings or other data provider.