Your resting heart rate tells you a lot about your heart health and training levels. See The Importance of Resting Heart Rate to check out all the fun ways your resting heart rate can help you on your journey to a healthy and fit life! And we make it easy to track.
Taking your resting pulse is simple and only requires your fingertips and a stopwatch. We also take your lowest heart rate reading every day automatically with the Apple Watch, if you have one. Ideally, take your resting pulse in the morning right after you wake up.
To manually enter your resting heart rate:
1. Launch your Fitdigits app, tap Menu > Health Vitals
2. Tap Resting Pulse.
3. Tap “+” sign located at the top right of the screen.
4. Enter your Resting Pulse, tap Save.
You can also change the date and time if you are entering a resting pulse from a previous date.
To manually delete a resting pulse entry:
1. From the resting pulse screen, swipe from right to left to delete any of the manually entered entries. (A red delete icon will appear.)
2. Tap delete and the entry will be erased from your dashboard.