Fitdigits is delighted to deliver a device that is the future for fitness fanatics- the Scosche Rhythm Plus.
The Plus, like the Rhythm before it, mounts on your forearm as opposed to your chest. The difference is, this puppy is Bluetooth Smart (also know as Bluetooth Low Energy and Bluetooth 4.0) compatible, meaning a range of up to 100 feet!
So I know the question that is undoubtably popping into your mind- how do I pair this bad boy with my device? On to the nitty gritty:
- Make sure you have a Bluetooth Low Energy Compatible Device. This includes iPhone 4s / 5 / 5S / 5c, iPad 3 / 4 / 5 / Mini & iPod Touch 5
- Strap your charged Rhythm smart onto your forearm, and turn it on by pushing and holding down the middle “S” button
- Turn Bluetooth ON. Either go to the Settings App -> Bluetooth -> ON, or swipe up from the bottom of the screen and tap the Bluetooth” symbol to illuminate it and turn Bluetooth ON.
- Open your Fitdigits app and go to Settings (in version 8.0 use the side menu) -> My Sensors. Under Heart Rate Monitors, Swipe Bluetooth Smart to ON. The sensor should be found shortly after that.
You are now paired! Just begin a workout and you are good to go!
- Make sure you have a Bluetooth Low Energy Compatible Device. This includes most devices running OS 4.3 or above. For more details, check out our Android Bluetooth Low Energy Compatibility Guide.
- Strap your charged Rhythm plus onto your forearm, and turn it on by pushing and holding down the middle “S” button
- Turn Bluetooth ON. Go to Android Settings -> Bluetooth -> ON.
- Open the Fitdigits app, and go to Settings -> My Sensors -> Heart Rate Monitor
- Tap “Pair Bluetooth Low Energy HRM” -> Scan Devices. You should see an option that says “Scosche_HRM”. Tap on this option
You are now paired. Just begin a workout and you are good to go!