You wake up groggy in the morning and rub your eyes, symbolically wiping your slate clean and leaving the zen like trance the stranglehold of sleep has put you in. Breakfast is a Banana this morning, as you are eager to get in some exercise before you join the relentless machine that is your job. With your deadline coming up you know you will have to stay late, and the chances of you working out after work are about as big as a super-model’s waistline. You lace up your shoes, ready to attack with vigor your morning run. You grab your iPhone to track your workout with everybody’s favorite and fabulous fitness app, Fitdigits, put on your heart rate belt and quickly tap Quickstart. Ah, the simplicity of a morning run.
3 miles and a personal record later, you arrive home sweating and eager to take a look at your Fitdigits workout results. However, the post-workout bliss that had enthralled your very being slowly turns to frustration, as it appears that in your haste to get going you chose Bike as your workout type instead of run. Does this mean your personal best will forever have an asterisk next to it?
Fitdigits has introduced the ability to change your workout type after completing a workout.
1. Go to my.fitdigits.com
2. Click Menu > Activities then click on the workout you wish to edit
3. Click on the workout edit pencil icon in the upper left of the screen by the activity type/title
4. In Edit mode, choose a new workout type from the drop-down menu
- Go to the activity results details
- Swipe to the Notes section, tap Edit
- At the bottom, tap More
- Swipe to change the activity type