We appreciate your participation in the Be Colorado. Move. program. We certainly understand there are times when you are trying to login or access your account, and you don’t quite remember the password, or perhaps it wasn’t quite typed the way it was meant.
To recover your password, try the web on a desktop browser first.
- Go to https://becolorado.fitdigits.com
- On the login screen, tap “Forgot Password” located just below the Sign In button
- Enter the email that is associated with your Move. account
- An email with reset instructions will be sent to that email
iOS App – Logged In
- Open the Move. app, tap Menu > Profile (Name)
- Tap Reset Password at the bottom of the MY ACCOUNT section
- Confirm email and tap Reset Password
iOS App – Logged Out
- Download / Install the Move. App
- Tap Login
- Tap Forgot Password just below the Employee ID field
- Enter the email you used when you originally signed up
- Tap Send and an email with reset instructions will be sent to that email
Reset or Change Password
If you know your current password and simply want to reset to something else, visit https://becolorado.fitdigits.com and go to your profile section (click the icon in the upper right). Click the Change Password link in the sub-navigation.
You can also edit any of your profile information there by clicking on the Edit icon, then clicking Save when you are done.
If you don’t receive your email, it may be due to firewalls, spam filters and other issues. Please contact support with your employee number and email.