You can link any of the Jawbone UP line of activity trackers with Fitdigits either on the web or within the apps. This will post your Fitdigits activities to Jawbone UP, and seamlessly integrate data from their tracker, including steps, calories and sleep, directly into your my.fitdigits dashboard. Currently the data is not held in the app itself but combined online in the cloud. See your integrated data on my.fitdigits.com.
From the Apps:
- Open your Fitdigits app and go to Menu > Partners > Jawbone UP
- Tap “Link Account”
- Enter your Jawbone UP email and password
From the Website:
- Go to My.Fitdigits and login with your Fitdigits username and password.
- On the top right, directly below your profile icon, you will see “Partners”. Click here to get to the Fitdigits Partners Page.
- Go to “UP” for the Jawbone UP and click “Link Account”.
- On the login page, enter in your username and password associated with your Jawbone UP account and activity monitor. (NOT your Fitdigits username).
You are linked! Now your Jawbone UP data will seamlessly integrate on My Fitdigits. To view your Jawbone UP and Fitdigits steps and calories graphed over time in the app, go to Menu > Daily Activity.
If you have more than one partner linked, you also need specify which one is your preferred Daily Activity data provider.